Sunday, June 6, 2010

Audio at last

After overcoming a technical obstacle, I was finally able to get voice files recorded and exported as MP3 files. So I did a few samples, and the product is nice. As soon as I get some time (hah!), I'll be posting some audio files for your listening pleasure.

Eventually I'd like to record stories, poems, and books for you to download. Not just mine, but the work of other talented writers as well. Maybe some interviews, if folks would like to listen to them. Podcasting is a whole new field, which means wonderful opportunities. I'm certainly not the first to jump on this bandwagon, but hey, I'm a writer first, and there's only so many hours in a day.

If there's anything you'd particularly like to hear, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. One of the first short stories I sold was to an ezine that had an audio section in addition to the onscreen text option. I have to say I didn't enjoy the experience all that much.

    ReplyDelete