Friday, October 1, 2010

Another sale!

Wow- Happy October! Got news today that the story I finished and sent off Sunday night was just accepted by Dark Valentine for their Fall Fiction Frenzy! (Never let it be said that hard work and productivity don't pay off!)

They're now my new favorite market- because this is another milestone, my first multiple sale to the same market. Also because their editor, Katherine Tomlinson, is nice, responsive, and obviously has great taste in writing!

So "Carnival of Pain" is scheduled for sometime this month. Which is fitting, because it pays homage to Ray Bradbury, author of "October Country" and most notably, "Something Wicked This Way Comes," one of my favorite books (set at Halloween).

To illustrate the rollercoaster of life, also got a painful cortisone injection deep into my shoulder joint, and later tonight will go to a new dentist. Pain and joy, so closely mingled...

No comments:

Post a Comment