Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week in Writing


Great week in writing here at the Word Salon.

My very first royalty check from Briona Glen Publishers, for "A Memory of Grief." Small but extremely symbolic payment for royalties, something that would have taken years more with a big publisher. Very impressive, as the book has not been out for very long. Boo-ya!

Finished my edits to the Zack Taylor follow-up book, "A Fall From Grace." Off to the editor at my publisher for comments and edits. Have got a number of readers of Book 1 asking when they can have this sequel in hand to read. So I guess I'm doing something right!

Payment for my latest story publication, "The Mousetrap," in the online mystery mag Over My Dead Body.

Libraries are being very receptive to news of the book, some purchasing copies for their patrons.

However, once you're on the Writing Express Train, it doesn't stop. So have to write something else this weekend. No time for a break! More content!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, congrats on getting that first royalty check! Isn't that awesome? :)

    My royalties are made by direct deposit from Amazon, PubIt, Smashwords and LSI, but that's me. :)

    ReplyDelete