Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Story Collection now in Print! And Signing! And promo!

Just got the proof copy of my 5-story collection Fables and Fantasies, my first print version story collection. Looks fantastic! Am wicked psyched.

Really needed this, as I was feeling rather low. Have been sick for days, and was letting little crappy things get to me.

Ding-dong! UPS dropped the package on my doorstep, and it was my little bundle of joy.

Thank goodness I'm obsessive about formatting and checking-- it all went through the first time. So I should have copies for the big sales event on the 28th.

But-- before that-- this Saturday, the 21st, we have the official launch for "A Fall From Grace" at the UMass Bookstore on 151 Merrimack St, Lowell. Y'all come down between 1 and 3 to enter to win prizes, nibble refreshments, and meet the author!
Let's rock the house and give Grace an awesome launch!

And tomorrow I'm scheduled to appear on Morgen Bailey's Blog, a great spot to find info about writers.

May appear as a guest next week on the Mysteries and Margaritas blog as well.

So as you can tell, it's a busy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment