I've been tagged for a One Lovely Blog Award by Debbi Mack, the NY Times Best-selling mystery writer. Debbi certainly knows blogs, as she writes 5 of her own!
This is a nice "attaboy" from bloggers to those who inspire and entertain.
I do loves me some encouragement. And I needed it today, which was extra-sucky in many ways.
So here are my responses, as part of the award:
1. What is your favorite colour? Blue
2. What is your favorite animal? Tiger
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Mt. Dew!
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
5. What is your favorite pattern? Black Watch tartan
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Love both
7. What is your favorite number? 7
8. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday. I wish every day could be Saturday.
9. What is your favorite flower? Sunflower
10. What’s your passion? Writing, telling stories.
And now to link to the blogs I nominate for their own One Lovely Blog Award.
Oddly enough, they all have to do with writing and writers. Go figure...
Debbi Mack: My Life on the Mid-List (with many thanks!)
The Writings and Opinions of Dean Wesley Smith
Kristine Kathryn Rusch
Joe Konrath: A Newbie's Guide to Publishing
The Passive Voice:
Jane Haddam: Hildegarde
Mysteries and Margaritas
Catherine Dougherty, author
Do Some Damage
Keith Rawson's Bloody Knuckles, Callused Fingertips