Thursday, April 14, 2016

Latest News and Event This Sunday

It's been a while since my last post- well, things have been busy.

Been writing up a storm- in a little than two weeks, sent out four pieces for submission.
Three of these were brand-new stories, including my two efforts for this year's anthology for Level Best Books (I've had stories in the last two), and double-subbed for the Al Blanchard Award, given out at Crime Bake. We'll see if they like either of them.

Have also been editing a really good book by another writer. That should be out this Summer.

This Sunday, I'll be part of a Sisters in Crime public reading from mystery authors:

MURDER BY THE MINUTE event at Benson's Bakery & Cafe in Hudson, NH
this Sunday April 17th, at 9:00 am-10:30 am.
http://www.bensonsbakeryandcafe.com

Come on down and hear some works in progress. I'll be doing a piece from the fifth Zack Taylor novel I'm working on, A Sharp Medicine. Look for that one later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment