Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Latest News- new audio out, new interview, new bookstores, new trips

So- it's been a quiet time here on the old blog, though life has been far from that.
Here's some of what's been going on.

As part of my job, we went to the Portsmouth Regional Hospital and toured for four days, seeing what a great job nurses and providers do in healthcare. Here's our team at the nearby U.S.S. Albacore.



While there, I dropped in on the Portsmouth Writer's Night Out, part of the NH Writer's Project.
Met some new people, and saw a few I knew, like Jeff Deck and James Patrick Kelly, both of who have new books outs.

Also stopped by RiverRun Books and got the first of the Zack Taylor series, A Memory of Grief on their shelves.

Another new Indie bookstore that carries my books is The Silver Unicorn in Action MA. Drop by when you're in the area and check them out.

My latest audio book is now out: The Last Crooked Paths: A 5-story collection of crime and mystery short stories.
Narrated by George Kastrinos, it's a great listening experience for only a few bucks.

And soon I'm off to Killer Nashville, a mystery conference down in Tennessee, where I'm on a panel talking about Action/Adventure. They've also got my mug up as a Winner of the Jimmy Loftin Memorial Scholarship.

There I'll be seeing J.A. Konrath, the Indie superstar, whose blog I had a guest post on several years ago. More on all this when I return!

Oh yeah- check out my guest stint on Sci-Fi Saturday Night, talking about my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment