Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Indie Book Fair

We had quite a good time at the Indie Book Fair at the NH Mall in Manchester, sponsored by the Manchester Craft Market there in the mall. 

Thanks to the market and all the helpers who made it a smashing success for local authors! 


I was there with a number of other authors, selling and signing books for the crowd. And a great crowd it was, with a steady stream of interested buyers.





My table neighbor was the breakout author Avree Kelly Clark, who has her second book coming out in days. 


Lots of my other writer friends were there as well, including Kate Anslinger


and some I didn't even get a chance to talk to, as it was so wonderfully busy, like: Ian M. Rogers, Lisa Mathews, I.D. Marie, Joseph Carrabis, David Duford, Linda Magoon, and so many more. 

This weekend, I'm teaching classes at the Cape Cod Writer's Conference


See you in August, with a new book as a modern take on The Odyssey (but he won't be heroic, like in the film), and a book of poetry! 





No comments:

Post a Comment