Friday, December 30, 2011

Lots of Promo

Been a busy day. I visited a few libraries, telling them how wonderful my book is, and attempting to persuade them to purchase copies for their collections. Hey, local authors should be a draw for libraries, so I try to help out.

I was struck by how good these libraries are, how much information is freely available to all. It's truly wonderful, and may be part of the reason we have better education in this part of the country.

This was spurred by the news yesterday that I'm scheduled to appear on television, being interviewed by Jane Bouvier. We air Jan 12th, with more rebroadcasts after, check station for times.

And I'm listed on a new site for great ebook reads, on Super-E-Reads

And come on down to the UMass Bookstore in downtown Lowell on Jan 21st, from 1-3, for my book launch of A Fall From Grace. Refreshments, prizes, meet the author! Bring your friends that read!

No comments:

Post a Comment