Thursday, July 21, 2011

Moose Tracks

Call me Captain Overlook. On the day I left for vacation, Debbi Mack, the NY Times mystery best-selling author, posted a lovely complimentary note about my latest published story, "Moose Tracks."

And by the time I got back, it had slipped by without my notice. Just found it today.

It's so great when a pro writer helps out another writer, and this is to thank Debbi for her efforts. Just sorry I didn't find it sooner!

So if you haven't read Moose Tracks, click the link for it above and enjoy. If Jaws made you scared to go in the water, maybe this will make you scared to go off into the woods...

1 comment:

  1. It was my pleasure to post your story on my blog.

    In fact, it is I who should have -- ahem! -- given you a heads up about it. :)

    ReplyDelete