Sunday, June 9, 2013

News on Signing, and the Free Stuff, and Appearances

Ola! Yesterday, author Vlad Vaslyn and I journeyed to the Haverhill Public Library with his wife Jordanna. We were there for our author appearance and a reading.

Our thanks to those who made the trip to come and show their support: Ursula Wong and her husband Stephen, and author Scott Goudsward, who also has a book out from one of my publishers, Grey Gate Media.

The free promo offer for Halls of Horror on Kindle is working-- over 200 people have downloaded a copy, catapulting it to #28 on their list for Fiction> Short Stories. One kind reader gave it a 5-Star review!


Next Saturday, I'll be at the Chelmsford Library, for their Local Author Day-- for support only-- I already did my stint there last Summer.
I'll be going for Rich Feitelberg, who's got a fantasy novel out, Aure the Topaz.

And the following Saturday I'll be in Connecticut at Books and Boos bookstore, signing books for the Holly Hautala benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment