Sunday, January 22, 2017

First Story of the Year Published!

Hello All.
Am very happy to see my first published story of the year, One For the Road, in Crimson Streets.

Click here to read it.

And there's some terrific artwork- an illustration by the talented L. A. Spooner:


They tell me it's the last story of their first year of publication. Cool milestone.

Last year, my story Forever Amber was the last story ever accepted by the awesome ThugLit.
Would rather these excellent publications keep going!

And have three more stories sold that will be appearing in various publications ere long. Here's to a productive year!




3 comments:

  1. I love the premise and pay-off in "One for the Road" --which stands as a model of literary economy. Makes me long for the days of the pulps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "One for the Road" is a pulp tale with heart! Great premise and set up. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific story! Great set up and execution. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete