Saturday, April 2, 2022

More news: publications, podcasts, and interviews!

Hello again- it's been a busy time- writing and submitting new stories, doing interviews and podcasts, and getting non-fiction pieces published.

So first, my interview on John Hoda's podcast My Favorite Detective Stories

Another interview with Doug Holder 

My article on Maine Mystery Writers is out in Mystery Reader's Journal

My columns on Writing and Independent publishing are in each issue of Killer Nashville Magazine

I was on a number of Bonnie Graham's podcasts on Technology Revolution: The Future of Now Radio. 

You can find them on Facebook or LinkedIn

and search on my name to bring up the various shows we did.

Latest Tewksbury Writer's Night Out, with guest Matt Cost. Contact Robert Hayes at the Tewksbury Library for information.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment