Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Welcome to Autumn- Latest Lotsa News

Happy Autumn, folks. It's lovely weather, and a wicked busy time for a productive author.

Here's a shot from the Common Ground Fair, a lovely yearly event in Maine. Great day for it, and loads of fun.


First up, my latest author help book is now out on audio in Audible (follows the print and ebook).


And then the print version of my fantasy collection is now out-


And the print version of my collection of crime/mystery stories is now out! 


I gave a mini-interview at Killer Nashville. I come in at about 6:18

A longer interview with KN attendee Dr. Katherine Hutchinson Hayes on Murder, Mystery & Mayhem Laced with Morality. 


Had a great Zoom chat with Clay Stafford, founder of the Killer Nashville Conference, for the Tewksbury Writer's Night Out.


And on Oct 22nd, I'll be on the Crime Wave podcast with author Bonnar Spring


October brings a host of live events:

A Sisters in Crime panel on We're Not Making This Up for the Sturbridge, MA Library, Oct 10th. (I'm a replacement, so not named on the schedule yet.)

For Spooktober, I'll be signing and selling books at the Haunted Trail in Townsend, MA on the 12th. 

I'll be at a local author showcase at Whitelam Book in Reading, MA.
Wednesday, October 16 at 7:00 PM.

Also at the Great New England Craft Fair event at the Milford Dome, Sat Sun the 19th-20th. 

And manning a Sisters in Crime table at the New England Library Association Conference in Portland, Maine on the 21st, from 12-4.

The following Saturday, the 26th, I'll be at the Mystery Writers of America booth at the Boston Book Festival from 12-2.

And then maybe a little vacation...

Now have books in the Barnes and Noble bookstores in Dedham and Hingham, MA. Even got endcap placement in Hingham! The entire bottom row!


Just added another bookstore to stock my titles! Looking forward to a signing at the Bookery, 844 Elm St, Manchester, NH


 








No comments:

Post a Comment