Friday, October 18, 2024

Bookstore event, Podcast interview, Big show, and more!

Hello again, and welcome to wicked busy Spooktober

First note is to thank Jeanne and Whitelam Books of Reading MA for hosting myself and Lorenzo Petruzziello for a nice chat about our work and the writing process. 

It's a lovely, cozy, intimate bookstore


Jeanne shows her newest favorite book...


Nice night of a literary chat


The next day, I was guesting on The Crime Wave podcast of Bonnar Spring. Will be out next Tuesday! 

I'll be at the big show this weekend, signing and selling my books

Monday, I'll be at the Sisters in Crime booth at the New England Library association conference. 

Tuesday night, the 22nd, I'll moderate a Zoom chat with Liz Mugavero (Cate Conte) for the Tewksbury Library Writer's Night Out.

Then to the Mystery Writers of America booth at the Boston Book Fest on Saturday the 26th.

And on Sunday the 27th, join me and some cool writers of scary stuff Chris Philbrook, Tom Deady, and Scott Goudsward at The Bookery in Manchester, NH. 








No comments:

Post a Comment