Friday, December 4, 2009

More Stories

One of the best benefits for success in me in getting published is that it spurs me to do more. I've got a set of stories that make the rounds, and when one gets published, hey, by all rights I should replace it. Since my latest is out, at House of Horror, time to get another one ready to go. Especially since another editor sent me a nice note saying he liked the story I sent him. So there might be another sale soon! Yay!

So I've finally got the ending for this story of mine that's been kicking around a long while. On several occasions I did some work on it and set it aside, because I couldn't come up with a good ending. I find I just can't force stories out, they come out when they're ready. This dang one took years. So today I got to thinking about getting something done, and I finally have a way to wrap it up. So there's work to do.

Have to get busy, because after the Crime Bake convention, I got a killer idea for another mystery series. So much work to do, but it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment