Sunday, March 7, 2010

Connections

This is the year for connecting with people from my past that I've lost touch with. Amazing that it's increasing, that people are coming out of the woodwork.

It started with a person here and there. LinkedIn is a good source, and you can search for names, so got a few from that.

Then out of the blue, got a note from someone I went to high school with. She's organizing our 35th school reunion, and got me to agree to make the 8-hour northeast journey to the wilds of Aroostook County, Maine this coming Summer. Should be interesting to see people I only knew for a few years, who then had lives afterward. I'd been listed as missing, as they didn't know how to contact me, then someone found my website. It pays to advertise.

And I found someone else by their website. He became a comedian, and lives on the West Coast. Dropped him a line to say hi.

And recently, got contacted by someone I went to college with, and haven't seen in 30 years!

It's all accelerated in the last few weeks. Is someone trying to tell me something?

No comments:

Post a Comment