Saturday, July 12, 2014

Latest News- Story Sale, Audio, Big Public Event

Howdy- hope you're all enjoying the summer. It's been a busy one so far.

Big news in the story department- my tale "Automat" has been been accepted by the Level Best people for this year's Rogue Wave anthology. Level Best publishes THE big anthology for New England mystery/crime writers, so this is a huge step. It should be out in November, in time for Crime Bake.


You can see my Crime Bake ad (with the awesome image for the cover) for the next Zack Taylor mystery, A Certain Slant of Light, here.


And in audiobook news, I've posted the first three Zack Taylor mysteries up for bids for narration on ACX, which publishes the finished works on Audible.com

Here are my works that are available now on audio.
And I'm told the finishing touches are being done for Shadow of the Wendigo, so that should be out soon.

Mark your calendars for the huge New England Author Expo, coming to the Danversport Yacht Club on Wed, July 30th. I'll be there signing books with a few of my friends and fellow authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment