Sunday, April 24, 2011

Audio Work

Been another busy day. First, I recorded my flash story "Heartsounds" for the Every Day Fiction site, because they post podcasts of stories published there. Will let you know if they accept it and put it up.

That went so well, I also recorded the first chapter of my soon-to-be-released mystery novel, A Memory of Grief. Sent that off to my sound mixer, to see if he can get top-notch quality. When we've got something good, I'll post it up on my website for you to sample.

Some people don't have time to read, so they get MP3 files and listen to them anywhere. It's a great idea, and adds to the experience.

Debbi Mack has her mystery, "Identity Crisis" out in audio book format, so if you like the sound of mysteries, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the plug, Dale! :)

    I think Melba Sibrel really does do an awesome job on the narration. In fact, I've already signed her up to read the sequel LEAST WANTED!

    ReplyDelete