Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Book Out-- Strange Tales

As part of my Insane Writing Challenge for 2012, I've been publishing my stories as collections, as ebooks and in print.

So the latest is out-- Strange Tales. A 5-story collection of magic realism stories, two of which have been published previously. With characters looking for answers, who find out the world has strange things that cannot be explained.

With another incredible cover by the very talented Melinda Phillips. I've been receiving so much praise (for the covers, at least), so if you'd like a professional cover design for your book, email her.

This brings me to half my book challenge for the year. I set a goal to publish 12 books before the end of the year, and we have 6 out so far:
Fables and Fantasies (Fantasy)
Crooked Paths (Mystery/Crime)
Halls of Horror #1 (Horror)
Halls of Horror #2 (Horror)
Jumble Sale (Mixed Genres)
Strange Tales (Magic Realism)

This plus my two mystery novels published from Briona Glen Publishing,
A Memory of Grief and A Fall From Grace.
And my non-fiction career help book,
How to Improve Your Interviewing Skills.

Still a long way to go, but one terrific start. Do you know anyone else who can get out 6 quality books-- as ebooks and print-- in less than 3 months? (Hint: talk to writers who've been doing this for years, and who finally decided that doing it yourself is quite a viable option!)

So have a look, sample the stories, and see if any of my works are for you-- ebooks are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment