Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What a Week

Holy crap, how much can a person take? Here's what's happened this week.

Our washing machine died. $800 later, they deliver a new one. Completely different model, have to learn all new stuff.

Printer died. $150 later, new one. Another completely different model, have to learn all new stuff.

Browser got auto-upgraded, against our wishes. One more ****ing time, completely different model, have to learn all new stuff.

Sick of this crap. So tell me some good news!

Okay, I won the contest Keith Rawson had at his very cool blog, Bloody knuckles, Calloused fingers. It's for mystery/crime writers and readers. I get a couple of signed books. They're supposed to be quite good-- will let you know.

Tomorrow I get interviewed on national Author Radio.

And later, I get to learn how to put together a local TV show. The Nashua library is teaching us the process. Would like to interview writers for a show.

Got the proofs of my latest story collection, Strange Tales. Looks great, ordered some copies. And just got copies of my big collection of stories, Jumble Sale.

Am going to need them, as I have a talk at the Dunstable Library on March 24th, so will need to show them all my books to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment