Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Free Kindle Ebook and Featured Twice

You like free ebooks? Want to find other good books? Have I got deals for you!

We're celebrating the release of A Shadow on the Wall, my third Zack Taylor mystery, by offering
 A Memory of Grief, the first one in the series, for free.

And for the next few days, you can also get a Kindle version of Fables and Fantasies, a collection of twisted tales. Fun little stories, and a few scary ones.

"But I don't have a Kindle!" you say. No problem. Contact me, and I'll tell you how to get these books free in other formats.

Today is rather special, as I'm being featured on not one, but two Author Spotlights.

The first one is Free Ebooks Daily, where they feature Fables and Fantasies-- and I do some Q&A and some fun facts. Yeah, check them out, as they have other books to offer. Scroll down to see the full enchilada.

And the other is Morgen Bailey's Writing Blog, a great spot to find features on many books and authors. I talk about the craft of writing, and the importance of hard work. And they're showing
A Shadow on the Wall there.

So- happy Wednesday, and good reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm interested in reading A Memory of Grief and Fables and Fantasies, but I don't have a Kindle! I have a Kobo, so if you do provide ePub format, I'd love to read your book. Thanks!

    Cheers,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine, hello there. Email me at daletphillips@comcast.net, and I'll send you the download info. Thank you for paying attention!

      Delete